Welcome to our St. Anthony of Padua parish registration page. We are so happy that you are joining St. Anthony's parish.
The process for our online parish registration is very easy.
- Download our parish registration card.
- Save the PDF document to your computer's desktop.
- Open the PDF document on your computer or device. You can enter the data directly into the document.
- Once you have entered data into every relevant field, save the document with your family’s last name and the words parish registration.
- Open a new email. Attach the PDF document to your email and give the email a title, "Parish Registration."
- Enter your email text and send the email to our office email address.
- You are finished!
We will be back in touch in case we need any additional information. In any case, we would like to personally welcome you to our parish. Please visit our welcome committee in the church cry room after one of our Sunday Masses to find out about our many parish organizations and upcoming events that you are welcome to join. St. Anthony of Padua is a very welcoming parish. You may pick up a welcome packet from the welcome committee as well.
Feel free to call the parish office at (910) 692.6613 in case you have any questions or if there is any way that we can be of service to you. We will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.